Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something CUTE

Today break time go to QBM wth DBAD student
when reach the QBM car park,
Surprise.. Beside my car is another Myvi from inti student too..
3 cutie + pretty gal.. (actually got 4, another 1.. dont knw go where)
After that hanging and go have some food at QBM.

Actually stil have other food.. but.. i am hungry.. donwan capture liao..

Makan more important.. hehe

i wan to tell that.. the coke we order.. very very bad...

The time when i back to my car..
the Myvi beside me already gone..
but i found something on my car..

Saw it? i am Rite... They are so cute..
(*but need to mention that, all of them is pretty gal too)

SPecial THANK To 1 of them,, because sharing car park with me @ IICP today..
THANK you Wxx Pxx
And Thank for all of them, bcz i always need their help to let me sharing car park.

No comments: