Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BAD DAY

Today around 9am something..

get a e-mail from MR PHUA...

open and see.. it write

Dear FU KUN: Potentially you need to take ........ for ........

pls attend these classes. I will NOT........ until UOB...... Pls see me ....if have any query..


Haiz.. at the time.. my MOOD totally down ...

so.. after bath, go to see MR Phua...

we discuss about the problem for around 10 to 20min..

i hear that some of my other classmate call to MR Phua too...


FInal, wat to do? i dont knw.. jus wait and wait...

But.. feel sad

Why me so BAD LUCK...

Haiz.... NEED TO PRAY more

DOWN MOOD>>>>>


After that go watch COMING SOON

but.. inside cinema = no feeling..

scary movie.. but i feel nothing..

bcz of too sad...

wat should i do ??

:(

1 comment:

jen said...

dont give up my fren~