Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FiNally

Finally.. exam is over...

16 APRIL 2009
Transmission principal exam..
I like u MR.Suresh

17 April 2009
Financial management exam
Mr TANG.. hmm. u are nice man..
but.. hate the INTI NILAI.. bcz change the format...
Hope i can pass the exam..

18 April 2009
Analogue electronics exam
!@$%&!@#$% change format without let us knw about it..
the past years easy then our paper x90%...
wat to do ? wait die....
I knw u is Dr.. but.. at least give ppl pass la...
I knw u fail tis course before.. but.. haiz.....

19 April 2009
Early morning sms wth double SY.. :)
1st SY say lazy...
2nd SY... piggy.. dont knw sleep till wat time only reply me.. :)
after that.. go PC fair @ PISA with FISH~Dennis~Dennis Brother
1 round pc fair.... let me almost pokkai liao..
after that. go makan McD with fish lo..
FIsh eat fish... (so pity the fish to let the BIG FISH makan)..
Then.. jalan while... phone coming.. go home..

No comments: